Patient Reviews: Dr. Abdi Raissi
Abdi Raissi, M.D.
The following are reviews from patients of Dr. Raissi.
- “Dr. Raissi, Rosanne and I would like to thank you and LJ for the outstanding care you've provided throughout her toe surgery and recovery. We have great admiration and respect for you as a surgeon, and we are very pleased with the outcome. We're telling all our friends how competent you are. We wish you and your families well. Thank you, John & Rosanne”– John & RosannePatient Rating:
- “Dr. Raissi was very knowledgeable about my foot problem. After seeing the x-rays, he thoroughly explained the surgery and what he was going to do to correct the lousy situation another foot doctor had caused. He told me what to do after surgery and how to take care of the foot. He did an excellent job of repairing my foot damage. I am very grateful to him.”– Patricia N.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Raissi performed surgery on my bunion and two hammertoes which included a bone graft, plate w/screws, and pins. He is very knowledgeable and thoroughly explained the procedure and what to expect afterward. The surgery was successful, and all toes are now straight. I’m so pleased with Dr. Raissi who has relieved years of my foot pain. He’s fantastic, and I highly recommend him.”– Gail H.Patient Rating:
- “Everything was excellent, thank you from a great staff and such care!”– Francisco T.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Raissi is wonderful. He made me feel comfortable and cared about from the moment he came into the office. During every visit, he takes the time to answer any questions and never makes me feel rushed. Additionally, all of the office staff, and particularly LJ, are also kind and caring. ”– Kellie N.Patient Rating:
- “From the first meeting to the last, I felt that Dr. Raissi wasn't rushed, or merely filling his time slot--very professional, and intent on doing the right thing for my long-term foot health.”– Mary W.Patient Rating:
- “Very caring, demonstrated a high level of professionalism in providing information about the procedures to be used and what to expect. Was always open to any questions and concerns, willing to listen to make sure I was comfortable with what was planned.”– Brian G.Patient Rating:
- “Great! Made me feel comfortable and let me know what was going on. ”– Noel P.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Raissi provided a clear diagnosis of my injury and gave me the options for treatment. I opted to have surgery to repair a split tendon in my ankle and Dr. Raissi and his staff were compassionate, professional and competent. I was able to quickly get the surgery scheduled and I am now on the road to full recovery. ”– Tracey C.Patient Rating:
- “Fantastic doctor. Very good with all his patients.”– Tracie A.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Raissi is a very kind and caring provider. He explained a possible procedure and spent time answering questions. I have been treated by Dr. Raissi in the past and found him to be an excellent doctor.”– Rosemary W.Patient Rating:
- “Always a pleasure. Dr. Raissi is informative and caring. Many thanks to him and his staff.”– Kim M.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Raissi is the best in my book! Before he even saw me, he had another doctor come in, and Dr. Beck trimmed a callous on the bottom of my foot at the surgery site, under my little toe metatarsal, which Dr. Raissi had removed. I'm happy to say that I am now walking around without the pain I'd been having, which I was afraid would lead to more surgery all too soon. If I do need more surgery in the future, I will have Dr, Raissi do it of course.”– Nancy W.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Raissi did a great job putting my ankle back together after I had a terrible break. I do not have any problems doing anything I choose, including exercising (walking 4 miles most days) and playing a lot of golf. Thank you very much Dr Raissi.”– Thomas O.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Raissi was very polite and attentive with my injury.”– Julie R.Patient Rating:
- “I never had the opportunity to properly thank you! Both of my feet feel fantastic! You and your crew did an excellent job. I thank you all so much! May God Bless you all. 3 wise men following astrological signs to honor Jesus, as king. Best wishes”– Helene
- “To all patients of Dr. Raissi: Some 40 years ago as a young girl of 24, I took someones advice and had a radical bunionectomy called a "Keller Procedure". In this surgery the entire bunion joint is removed and literally thrown away, leaving the end of the toe not attached to the foot. The only thing keeping it attached is muscle, tendon and skin. All was well for probably 10 years then the end of the toe started to curl over the toe next to it. Finally after f being told that nothing could be done I learned to live with it until March of 2015. That's when Dr. Raissi performed surgery and pinned the 2 bones together. Why no other doctor would come up with a solution is mind boggling. I am so thankful to Dr. Raissi that I can now were closed shoes comfortably without any rubbing whatsoever. I will be forever grateful and I have truly found my orthopedic for the rest of my life. Thank you Dr. Raissi and your staff for the wonderful care and making wearing shoes again most comfortable.”– Karen S.
- “Dear Dr. Raissi, When I start my work on my feet it was to one day dance at my daughter's wedding without pain and of course to wear elegant shoes. May 16th my daughter Nicole is getting married and I have two pair of stylish sparkle shoes all thanks to your great work. Thank you again”– Pat
- “Dearest Dr. Raissi, Thanks so much for all you have done for us in 2014 - keeping your eyes out for us & juggling your world to accommodate our requests. Happy Holidays & May 2015 be magical for you & your family.”– The Zarkana Pmed Team
- “Good evening Dr. Raissi. I wanted to thank you and your team one more time for taking such good care of me when I broke my foot last year. I am excited to report that I ran the Las Vegas Half-Marathon Sunday night and had an incredible race!! I ran a 1:54:38 putting me in 6 minutes faster than I expected and I was 29th out of 1268 females 50-54. I finished as the 771 female out of 15,832 and the 2425 overall finisher out of 25,267 runners. I had NO real foot pain throughout the race and made it through the 10 week training program without any significant troubles as well. I am thankful for all your skills, advice and care that has put me back not only running but doing triathlon's again and of course riding all our horses too. I hope all is well with you and your staff. Happy Holidays.”– Susan
- “Dear Dr. Raissi and Staff, A simple "thank you" is not enough. Having been your patient 8 years ago for my right foot, I did not hesitate to see you once again this year as I began to have similar problems with my left foot. Being in the nursing profession for 30+ years, healthy feet are essential. I had complete confidence that I was in good hands once again. I so respected your opinion to try conservative treatment at first and not "jump" into surgery as the only option. When that failed, you left the decision for surgery totally up to me, with no pressure whatsoever. Know that you have made a difference in my life and have literally gotten me "back on my feet" and for that I will be eternally grateful. You have created an amazing team of kind, compassionate professionals. Each and every person that I have come in contact with during my surgery and recovery have been a reflection of true professionalism. Please thank LJ for his kindness and caring as he is an amazing asset to your team. I pray that you continue to touch your patients as you have touched me, and once again I am ever so grateful.”– Donna C.
- “Dear Dr. Abdi Raissi, How very "not" nice to be your patient again, but as you did a tremendously amazing job on my left foot, I came back to see you for my right foot! As a lady and a performer, my main concern as of after having a surgery on my foot was: "can i ever wear a high hill shoes again???" please note, being 5'2 feet high its a pretty big fear :). And the answer is "YES"!!!! in fact I can't stop wearing them! It feels like I've never had a problem! If I can possibly have 5 min interview on CNN (:-) all I'd say is : please people you must see Dr. Raissi if you have an orthopedic problems. Dr. Abdi Raissi is professional, caring, protective, kind doctor, in simpler way of saying with all my confidence, he is the BEST! THANK YOU”– Gyulnara K.
- “Hello my name is Pete G. and I would like to share my story about a very serious ankle injury I had in a motorcycle accident. March 4th 2010 I was out for a evening drive up at Red Rock Canyon and a Rabbit ran out on the road and I couldn't avoid it doing 65 mph and bam I slammed to the ground and slid for what seemed to be forever and stopped after i flipped into the desert. After realizing i was still alive i tried to get up and walk to the road and very quickly i realized I couldn't walk and had major pain in my left ankle and fell to the ground. lucky for me a passing car stopped and a woman found me and got me an ambulance, upon arriving to the emergency room i was put into x-ray and the doc came to see me and explained how severe my ankle was broken 1 being a minor break 10 being the worst i was at an 11 at that point i went into 5 hour surgery to put 10 screws into my ankle to try and put it back together. Now lets fast forward two years and many doctors that didn't help me, and an ankle that became very deformed and I couldn't walk this included not being able to play with my 9 year old daughter. i worked in extreme pain daily and almost found it impossible to work as an Executive Chef on the Las Vegas strip. Now lets get to the part where i was referred to the doctor who not only put my ankle back together but helped me put my life back together Dr. Raissi, when I arrived at the doc's office and being sent to x-ray i met the two people that would eventually give me my life back Dr. Raissi and his Assistant LJ. Dr. Raissi came into the room and explained to me after looking at my x-ray and visually examining my ankle that it was pretty bad and in his professional opinion I had 2 options 1 was ankle fusion the other was amputation below the knee which let me say made my stomach turn. After talking for a while the doc and I decide with the ankle fusion, and Dr. Raissi was up front with me and honest and said i had a 50/50 shot at success which from where i was was pretty good odds. I would like to add at this point how great the doc and his staff treated me and talked to me and treated me like a person and not a number or just another paycheck they were great from the time i walked into the office till now almost 6 months later. After surgery i have to say it hurt pretty bad because the doc had to work on me for about 5 hours, the doc came out and talked to me and explained how it went and told me what i should do after going home. I will try and shorten the end of this story by saying that Dr. Raissi told me what to do over the 4 month period of healing which included electronic bone simulator and i listened to every word and followed it by the letter. In the end the ankle fusion took and i have my life back last week i took my daughter fishing for the first time in nearly 3 years and I can't put into words what that means to me and I have only one person to thank for that THE DOC as i call him Dr. Raissi and his wonderful staff a special thanks to LJ and Allaya you guys are great thank you thank you thank you. ”– Pete G.
- “Being injured is not fun, but I'm glad I could meet you. Thank you dr Raissi.”– Noriko T.
- “My thanks to Doc Raissi for fixing my foot- Not a knife to the flesh did he want to put. Unlike the first Doc who I went to see He was so adamant - "You need surgery!" Second opinions are essential to get, I avoided a lot of needless fret. I'm eighty-two years with a heart that's frail- But now, again as before, I can hit the old trail. Much praise and kudos to good Doctor R.- it goes without saying, he gets a gold star.”– Bernard H.