Desert Orthopaedic Center offers excellent benefits and a competitive salary. Our Practice is an established, high-volume, well-respected outpatient orthopaedic practice, which continues to maintain a family atmosphere.
Our Practice is located in an exciting city, which offers more than just tourism and city lights. We host many great communities and family activities. Recreational opportunities surround us, from hiking and biking to rock climbing, fishing, boating and more. Whether in the city or traveling out, Las Vegas offers a truly active lifestyle.
Below are our current available employment opportunities:
FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST
- Previous Medical front desk experience a plus
- Good computer skills needed - EMR knowledge a plus
- Experience with Nevada insurance verification and benefits
- Must enjoy working with patients in a fast paced environment
- Be a team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Must be flexible and reliable in regards to schedule
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Orthopaedic clinical preferred for specialty
- Pain Management and surgical background a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced clinical environment
- Ability to work well within a team is a must
Education and Experience:
- Must be certified or eligible for certification as a Physician Assistant and eligible for prescriptive authority in the State of Nevada
- Orthopaedic background preferred
Please fax your resume to (702) 732-9766 or click here to apply online.