Archie C. Perry, Jr., M.D.
Dr. Archie Perry is a native of the Las Vegas area. He is a graduate of Bishop Gorman High School and the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. He received his medical degree from the University of Nevada School of Medicine in 1998 where he was the recipient of numerous honors including the Regent Scholar Award given by the University of Nevada Board of Regents. Dr. Perry received his orthopaedic surgery training at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, where he was honored as the top resident of his class. He received his orthopaedic spine fellowship training at the Twin Cities Spine Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Dr. Perry is board-certified with the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons with specialty training in adult and pediatric spinal surgery. Dr. Perry is a clinical instructor of surgery for the University of Nevada School of Medicine, as well as adjunct clinical faculty for Touro University School of Medicine. He also serves as the director of the spine program and vice chairman of surgery at Spring Valley Hospital. His spine training includes comprehensive care for degenerative spine conditions as well as spinal deformities including scoliosis. He emphasizes patient education and active patient involvement in all treatment decisions. Dr. Perry has been involved in many clinical and basic science research projects. He has written and spoken on topics including spine, foot and ankle, and musculoskeletal infections. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology: University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine, Reno, NV
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Spine Surgery Fellowship: Twin Cities Spine Center, Minneapolis, MN
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- National Medical Association
- West Clear Medical Society