For 50 years, we’ve had the privilege of providing orthopaedic care to the patients and community of Las Vegas, Henderson, and the surrounding areas. We are incredibly grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us and work hard every day to ensure we provide the exceptional orthopaedic care you deserve.
In an effort to maximize safety for our patients and our staff members, Desert Orthopaedic Center is requiring the following:
- Masks must be worn by all patients and visitors while on the premise.
- Patients are only allowed one (1) visitor to accompany them.
- After checking in at the front desk, we are encouraging patients to wait in their car until they are called for their appointment.
- If a patient must wait in the lobby, we are asking to please respect social distancing guidelines of 6 feet between, unless a person lives in their home.
Safety Measure We Are Taking:
- All exam rooms, tables, etc., are disinfected between patients.
- All commonly used surfaces are disinfected multiple times per day.
- Rigorous hand hygiene protocol is enforced for all providers and staff.
- We are screening all patients for symptoms. Those patients with symptoms will be asked to leave and reschedule their appointment, and to contact their primary care physician or local ER for care and guidance. In the rare instance when the appointment is for musculoskeletal emergency/urgency, we adhere to rigorous CDC and public health protocols designed to prevent transmission.
- All of our staff members are wearing face masks.
- Patients experiencing flu-like symptoms are being rescheduled.
- Telehealth appointments are available for new and existing patients.
We know that COVID-19 doesn’t stop the need for orthopaedic care, and we are here to help those who are suffering and need help.
This is a team effort, and in this difficult time, we appreciate your patience and understanding of the changes we make. We are all in this together.